Saturday, September 17, 2011

Understanding God's Plan

Understanding God's Plan
"Sorry wrong number". SMS was entered some time after I send an SMS to a friend. The answer I received from a friend it makes me wonder. Why did my friend say the wrong number?
Feel bad, I sent an SMS to say sorry again. Then I want my name on the end of the SMS in the hope if it's true my friend's phone number, then he will realize that sends an SMS that was me. Pretty soon my phone rang. On the screen appeared a number of my friends. "Excuse me Mr. Andy, my name Wahidin. I work in immigration, "said the voice on the other side. Apparently these numbers are not my friend's phone number. After a few pleasantries I apologized and closed the conversation.

Nothing special about that event. I just wonder why can either record the phone numbers of friends. But a month later I received a text message from Mr Wahidin. After reminding me that SMS never stray into his cell phone, he then informed in a village in Subang was a little boy, age 9 years, which has to bear the pain because of an abnormality in the body. The boy had no anus. If the bowel movement through his cock. "Maybe Mr. Andy can help," wrote Mr. Wahidin while including your name, address and contact number of the child.

I said I do not promise, but will try to find someone who can help the child. After that, I send stories via SMS to the child of a head of a hospital in South Jakarta. The next day I got the answer, "Mr. Andy, I'm still in Italy. Can I get more complete data from the child? Arriving in Jakarta, I will discuss with team doctor. "

Two weeks later, a team of Kick Andy had to pick up the child and took him to Jakarta. The hospital agreed to perform the operation. For the first phase, will be created "sinkhole" in the stomach. After that just made the anus for permanent disposal.

Three days later, I received an SMS from the head of the hospital. "Thank God the surgery went well. Hopefully everything goes according to plan ". For a moment I was shocked to read the SMS. There is a sense of emotion that fulfill niche liver. "Lord, thank you," I muttered to myself. I really did not expect all went so quickly and smoothly. Even the hospital treating Ani is very special. Ani and his father all the needs for all items covered in Jakarta hospital.

At night I mused. Ah, if you think about God's plan is often difficult to understand the human mind. Includes hard for me to understand why I am wrong mobile phone number of my friends noted. It is hard to understand why Mr. Wahidin I know because a wrong number menginformaskan condition of a child in a village far away
small in Subang in need of help. Also difficult to understand by human reason response hospital willing to do free surgery. In fact, such an operation would require a large fee. Leadership of the hospital and even then I've just met and we just love to meet.

Human reason is not going to ever be able to digest the plan of God. God's plan is only able to digest through faith. Therefore, I believe all that happened was not something that happens. Since my friend's phone number one record, in fact God has "set" to bring me with Ani. Then via SMS "stray", the Lord put me in touch with Mr. Wahidin. Through Wahidin Mr. Lord told there is a child who needs help in Subang. Then God "commanded" me to contact the head of the hospital. Then everything ended with an operation by a team of doctors to Ani.

From the beginning, God has arranged everything for Ani. Mr Wahidin, head of the hospital, the doctors who operated on, and all those who helped - including me - just got a "duty" to help Annie. After understanding all that, I then smiled. "Thank you Lord, you have to include me to run a noble mission."

source: kickAndy